Our general partner is Fish Processing Plant Sokra Co., Ltd., established in 1998. «FPP Sokra» Co., Ltd. has production capabilities which allow to process over 100 metric tons of frozen fish per day. The factory is certified by European Union (EU-52R), China (CH-107) and South Korea (RK-1-107).
Сonvenient geographical location allows for quick delivery of freshly harvested fish to the plant for processing and freezing. Short processing cycle from catching area to frozen product helps to preserve nutritions and maintain high quality of the finished products.
The company's assortment includes frozen and chilled fish, single-frozen fillets, by-products (fish roe and milts), canned fish and fishmeal.
Besides onshore fish processing factories, «FPP Sokra» Co., Ltd. owns fish catching fleat and fish processing vessel Lindgolm. Lindgolm's daily processing capability is up to 100 metric tons of frozen fish. The vessel is also certified by European Union (EU-12S), China (CH-213) and South Korea (RK-1-213).«FPP Sokra» Co., Ltd. staff regularly undergo training in order to improve professional skills, modern technologies and equipment are integrated at the plants and onboard of the vessels, which contributes to stable improvement of quality and expansion of products assortment.
«ProdKam» LLC works in the field of wholesale and small-scale wholesale of fresh-frozen fish and fish products from the Far East.
Since 2012 the company has established itself as a stable and reliable partner and supplier of tasty and healthy Far Eastern fish products in the Southern Federal District.
IP Matsakov Maxim Vladimirovich - our general logistics partner.
A full range of highly qualified tally, survey, documents issue and logistics services in Vladivostok and the Primorsky region:
- loading of frozen fish products into truck/container/railroad cart from refrigerated warehouses and transport refrigerator ships in the ports of Vladivostok and the region.
- issue of veterinary-documents and commodity-transport documents.
- registration of the act of sampling and delivery of samples to the testing laboratories.
- inspection of products with CIQ staff and Russian veterinary service.
- inspection of both frozen and defrosted fish products providing detailed inspection reports with full photo and / or video reports. Arrangment of online video inspections.
- loading and unloading process using video recording equipment with the ability to monitor the shipment process online for the customer
- arrangments of transport for loading (trucks, containers, railroad carts)
- export shipments of fish products to the countries of the Asia-Pacific region and the countries of the European Union.
Registration and issue of a full set of documents (5i Veterinary Certificate, Health Certificate (HC), Certificate of Origin (CO), IUU, etc.)